Set the worker_template_path for the Worker to point to the directory containing the Job Types. Note, that on Windows, you must use UNC and the path separator is a forward slash "/".
- Try flipping the slashes to the other direction and see if that solves your problem
worker_template_path = "//qubesupervisor.as.com/jobtypes"
- You may not be able to use worker_template_path in the qbwrk.conf. If that is the case, you will need to modify the local qb.conf.
- If you ever have problems with the qbwrk.conf, use the command line tool:
- It will show you a fully expanded version of your qbwrk.conf that you can check for errors.
Every change to the qbwrk.conf only requires a reconfiguration:
qbadmin worker --reconfig
while a change to the qb.conf requires a restart of the Worker.
- You can see the current configuration of the Worker:
qbadmin worker --config host